Saturday 3 March 2012

Customer Service

So two examples of great customer service:

1. Gripping Beast. I ordered my anglo-danish warband from Maelstrom Games but discovered one of the huscarls with daneaxe was missing in the pack (I got an ordinary hurcarl instead). I could have contacted Maelstrom Games and sorted something out, but reasoning it would probably be easier I e-mailed Gripping Beast and asked if it would be possible to buy just a single miniature from them. They very kindly responded and offered to send the missing figure free of charge and it arrived within a week.

Here he is, waiting for the glue to dry on the base before I attach the axe and undercoat him.

Service such as this should of course be encouraged, and I now ponder what to order from GB ...


2. Black Scorpion. I managed to snatch up a couple of miniatures during their recent metal sale. The popularity of the sale must have caught them somewhat on guard however, because when I received the package one of the miniatures was a resin version. Obviously the metal version was sold out, but rather than refunding me a sending out my order without the miniature they included the resin version at the same price. Nice!

Here are the miniatures I ordered – all to be used in my Old West project (well, except the pirate of course) – and the resin Pat Garrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment