Consequently, there were quite a lot of cleaning up to do and to be honest I got so fed up in the end, I didn't even bother to fill in all the air bubbles. With all those cracks and details, it was also a bit of a challenge to undercoat the walls. However, I think they turned out pretty decent after all, especially once they were finished off in my usual basing style.
A picture of the whole set laid out:
The longest parts are approximately 160 mm long (approx. 6.4 inches), and the overall height is 22 mm.
A close-up of the parts of ruined walls:
To give a sense of scale/size, I let my Saxons pose for some action shots:
More Saxons in action:
I think the walls will be a nice addition to our terrain set-up. As I said, they're quite versatile, which is always a good thing of course.
Finally, the same shot as above but from a different angle:
Oh, right – bonus points for those of you who can spot the musical reference (without googling it!) in the title of this post ...
Thanks for looking!